Learning to improve the WORK and the way it is PERFORMED
Developing an attitude of mind that seeks to continually improve what is already exists.
Developing a belief that one can do things better today than YESTERDAY and better TOMMOROW than TODAY.
Quality Control Circle
A group of employees who voluntary meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve quality and other problems in their area.
- IMPROVE INTER-TEAM COMMUNICATION
- ENHANCE THE PRODUCTIVITY OF EMPLOYEE
- ENCOURAGE OUT OF THE BOX AND CREATIVE THINKING
Keeping things perfectly clean and orderly will increase both efficiency and employees moral as well.
3Q6S and EMS Project
Asakai (Morning Meeting)
Department Heads, Supervisors, Production Innovators and QA Patrol assembled daily at 8:00am to discuss the following.
- Quality Improvement
- Solution Formulation
- Open Communiocation / Awairness
- Production Problem Discussion
- Awareness on Products and Processes
- Increase Competency
- Improve Productivity
- Self Development